- Nik Eastwick-Field oversaw the development and operations for Ramada and Renaissance Hotels in the Middle East and Africa as Vice President based in Geneva, Switzerland for the worldwide company.
- United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi)
- Nik Eastwick-Field managed the opening and operated the Ramada Dhafra Hotel in Jabal Dhanna for the Abu Dhabi National Hotel Company, managed the Abu Dhabi Ramada Hotel, and supervised the opening and operation of the Dubai Ramada Hotel.
- Qatar (Doha) John Murphy was Executive Assistant Manager of the Renaissance Hotel, Doha.
- Saudi Arabia John Murphy organized, opened and operated the food and beverage operation at the Al Gosaibi Alkhobar Hotel.
- Nik Eastwick-Field rendered technical assistance for the Renaissance Jedddah Hotel project.
- Pakistan (Karachi) Nik Eastwick-Field and John Murphy participated in the development and opening task force of the Renaissance Hotel Karachi.
- Egypt (Cairo) Nik Eastwick-Field rendered technical assistance and development oversight for the Renaissance Hotels in Giza (600 rooms) and Alexandria (300 rooms).